diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPF 3000TL LVM Error / Fault #19 - Help?

Eaks77

Hello everyone,

I have a SPF 3000TL LVM. It was working beautifully over the summer, but shut everything down as we got into colder temps because my DIY 24V LifePo4 battery was not insulated or heated. I've now rebuilt the battery bank in a heated box. Once it was hooked back up to the inverter and turned everything on, i'm getting a Fault #19. See the video
I've checked that theres 25V+ from the battery and into the inverter. The PV array is plugged in and I did have 120VAC plugged in as well (not in video). I've reset the inverter through the 305 code.... and no avail. Help?!

I don't interpret that as a fault 19 as the fault light is not on. (and there is not code 19 listed in the manual)

It looks like the inverter is not on. Remember the screen will light up if you connect PV or AC input without having the power switch on.

I don't interpret that as a fault 19 as the fault light is not on. (and there is not code 19 listed in the manual)

It looks like the inverter is not on. Remember the screen will light up if you connect PV or AC input without having the power switch on.
All good points!
I too have read the manual and no signs of a 19 fault or error code.
The power switch is on.
For me, the screen turns on only when battery power is applied (regardless of whether the power switch is on or not). It does not power up if only PV or AC is connected... I think it's been like that since day one.

My units (48v verision) 100% will "be active" with the sun is out, the SCC charging the battery even with the power switch off. It will also grid charge the battery (if configured to do so) with the power switch off.

It will not power up the inverter and output power to the load with the power switch off.

If you moved your unit around as part of the reconfigure I suggest you look at the power switch connection. per https://diysolarforum.com/threads/growatt-single-phase-parallel-setup.13864/

I was able to see my problematic connector through the vent holes on the side of the inverter.

Hello everyone,

I have a SPF 3000TL LVM. It was working beautifully over the summer, but shut everything down as we got into colder temps because my DIY 24V LifePo4 battery was not insulated or heated. I've now rebuilt the battery bank in a heated box. Once it was hooked back up to the inverter and turned everything on, i'm getting a Fault #19. See the video
I've checked that theres 25V+ from the battery and into the inverter. The PV array is plugged in and I did have 120VAC plugged in as well (not in video). I've reset the inverter through the 305 code.... and no avail. Help?!
Hi, did you solve this? I am having the same problem... Thanks

Back