diy solar

diy solar

Hello Anybody using a plug and play for portability then adding your own lithium battery bank to expand power and use in home?

iri

Anyone using a plug and play for portability then making your own lithium battery bank to interface at home for added hours of use and make a shore power interface to home electrical box?

Anyone using a plug and play for portability then making your own lithium battery bank to interface at home for added hours of use and make a shore power interface to home electrical box?
Welcome to the forum!
I have a portable 24v system I use on a garden cart (for parts of the property far from electrical outlets), a greenhouse and for camping.
It's a MPP Solar 2724 model AIO and a DIY 302Ah LiFePO4 battery 8S with a 150A Daly BMS. Works super well, will even start and run a skillsaw.
One feature of the 2724 is four outlets right on the side of the AIO inverter, so you don't even need to add outlets to this unit. The battery cables come with a clip in plug which is also super handy for keeping this portable. I have been super happy with this small unit for porable applications. The one thing to be aware of, it has a very low 750W PV input limit. I normally charge it all week off a single panel, and then just use it on weekends.

Back