diy solar

diy solar

Help with eg4 6000xp

Hyde5477

Just got the new Eg4 6000xp. Using it with three lifepower4 batteries. I have a couple questions on the setup.
1- I connected everything up and turned it on, but the inverter is not outputting power. I have chosen the right battery in setting 3 but still can't get it to output power. Do I need to connect the data cable to the batteries for this to work?
2- Do I need to update my batteries to work with this new inverter? If so what cable do I use to do that?

Make sure the batteries didn't go into protected mode when you connected them if they don't have a precharge built in and if you didn't use one when connecting them for the first time.

Hello! I am experiencing the same problem. Everything(batteries, panels, load out to braeaker Box), but no power to the loads? I have about 188v coming from single string of panels, my 3 batteries (15lw each) are 3/4 charged. The inverter is getting power both from the panels and/or the batteries, but no, or very little power coming from output breaker on the unit(.22 volts). I went through the settings, but no go. Any ideas?

Thank you for the advice. I have ordered the table I’m in communication with current connected service department to try to solve the issue. I don’t have communications established with my batteries. They are the new Bashan green those DIY boxes.

Back