diy solar

diy solar

Hi everyone

Uk-solar

hello everyone I’m Steve and I’m very new to solar haha. I started looking it up a little bit about 4 days ago. Since then I’ve not really stopped. And I’ve gradually made my way here haha.

I’m obviously looking for a little bit of advice being so new haha. I am extending my kitchen in to my out house. Which currently has no electricity. It will cost over £1000 to get it wired up. My garage is also attached to the out house and currently has no electricity as well. I’m after solar to create power for the new kitchen and the garage hopefully.

I’m hoping the 24v system William shows on his site will be enough. it will be powering kitchen appliances such as kettle, microwave, toaster. I’ve not bought anything for the kitchen just yet. An electric cooker and heaters would be lovely or am I pushing my luck? Haha.

Thanks for any help and speak soon!

PS the book will be on order very soon :)

hello everyone I’m Steve and I’m very new to solar haha. I started looking it up a little bit about 4 days ago. Since then I’ve not really stopped. And I’ve gradually made my way here haha.

I’m obviously looking for a little bit of advice being so new haha. I am extending my kitchen in to my out house. Which currently has no electricity. It will cost over £1000 to get it wired up. My garage is also attached to the out house and currently has no electricity as well. I’m after solar to create power for the new kitchen and the garage hopefully.

I’m hoping the 24v system William shows on his site will be enough. it will be powering kitchen appliances such as kettle, microwave, toaster. I’ve not bought anything for the kitchen just yet. An electric cooker and heaters would be lovely or am I pushing my luck? Haha.

Thanks for any help and speak soon!

PS the book will be on order very soon :)

In North America this is an outhouse.
Two cultures separated by a common language?
1-jpg.jpg

Hahaha yes we’re on different pages.

I will post a picture of mine tomorrow :)

Attachments

• 05194706-81EC-4106-AD9B-5E34E9E1C260.jpeg
    05194706-81EC-4106-AD9B-5E34E9E1C260.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 8
Get on the university of Youtube and start absorbing.

I rewired my entire house last year and found it incredibly rewarding. It is a real eye-opener discovering how simple residential electricity is.

I got into solar for real last hear after rewiring my house only to find out how much money I wasted having someone else install my setup. If you have the basic set of tools and a few specialized electrical tools, you can do this.

diy solar

diy solar
Back