diy solar

diy solar

I am looking for the best 12v 200ah and above AGM battery.

MONBEL

Hello, Diy Solar Forum members. I am looking for the best 12v 200ah and above AGM battery that has a minimum warranty of two years. Your advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Odyssey makes a couple 200+ Ah AGM batteries with 3 year warranty. They do make a bluetooth enabled AGM, but it's around 100 Ah.

I use SunXtender. One bank is 4x 12V 104Ah, other is 8x 6V 405 Ah.

I think both product lines are owned by Concord Battery.
Optimized for different purposes. Lifeline quotes cranking amps, SunXtender does not.

Think about big yellow/red enersys powersafe

Also AGM traction/motive power batteries , sonnenschein , Trojan , industrial use batteries

A few quick links , better prices are available if you look hard

I use SunXtender. One bank is 4x 12V 104Ah, other is 8x 6V 405 Ah.

I think both product lines are owned by Concord Battery.
Optimized for different purposes. Lifeline quotes cranking amps, SunXtender does not.

Thanks.

I had a rack of 180 Ah C&D batteries that were always finicky. I still have a pair of the EnerSys Powersafe batteries that have been flawless for 8 years now.

I had a rack of 180 Ah C&D batteries that were always finicky. I still have a pair of the EnerSys Powersafe batteries that have been flawless for 8 years now.
Wow! Could you please send me the EnerSys Powersafe Batteries specifications? Thanks

Wow! Could you please send me the EnerSys Powersafe Batteries specifications? Thanks
Their website has tons of info. I had some flooded(calcium) low self discharge backup batteries. They where non-cycling/standbys. Very well made and top qaulity.

Hey Brett, I just got set of used Enersys datasafe batteries (12HX400-HR, 2 yrs old) to replace my very aged C&D batteries! This is for an Off-grid cabin, typically used <30 days per year, typically avoid going over 50% DOD. Can you share what values you use or recommend for Absorption Voltage and Float Voltage?

diy solar

diy solar
Back