diy solar

diy solar

I bought my first high frequency aio.... SRNE clone from sungold.

Crowz

Solar Wizard
I hope I don't regret this but I just bought the sungold SPH10048P (SRNE Clone that can run in parallel).

My tp6048 needed to be expanded and it was back ordered and I don't do patience very well. I'm already getting inverters for my crypto stuff but they are larger than I wanted right now for the house and everyone seems to of had pretty good luck with this inverter so hoping for the best.

Its supposed to get here by July 1st knowing amazon it will get here this coming week probably.

I see post about people going the parallel route but does anyone have them running in parallel already on here?

I hope I don't regret this but I just bought the sungold SPH10048P (SRNE Clone that can run in parallel).

My tp6048 needed to be expanded and it was back ordered and I don't do patience very well. I'm already getting inverters for my crypto stuff but they are larger than I wanted right now for the house and everyone seems to of had pretty good luck with this inverter so hoping for the best.

Its supposed to get here by July 1st knowing amazon it will get here this coming week probably.

I see post about people going the parallel route but does anyone have them running in parallel already on here?
Exciting! These SRNE inverters and clones are getting a lot of attention (great value)

I'm talking about it in this thread :

Trying to solve problems with it.

diy solar

diy solar
Back