diy solar

diy solar

I need help getting this set up ASAP to escape abuse, but I am mentally disabled and I don't want to cause a nuclear explosion... Or break anything

BorderlineAdvocate

I have a hqst starter kit that I got from Amazon roughly $300 and I know certain things that I need like having an mppt needing a dc/dc charge controller, the fact that I'm using two 6 volt lead acids in conjunction with a 12-volt lead acid starter is not ideal and I'm using a stock alternator on an 85 Toyota pickup 55Amp. So there's some terms and items that I need to know exactly what it is I should be looking for and what I need to change out in order to have an efficient system at a very low budget.

Along with the YouTube page with this site there's also another solar YouTube page that I follow and they have this which I've been trying to understand which option I should choose. I'd like to be able to do the third and best option but I'm hoping someone would be willing to watch it it's an interesting 13 minute video but this screenshot does give a bit of information about what it is that I'm aiming for. Screenshot_20220305-074656_YouTube.jpg

And here's a little bit of information about what I have right now minus the solar kit. But this picture was made months ago before I even understood even close to what I do now which is still not a whole lot. So don't take too much information from this other than how uneducated I was 4 months ago but I made this to have questions answered problems pointed out incorrect assumptions pointed out. So if you see them have anything to add just please be nice cuz I'm a little embarrassed I can't understand this kind of stuff very well.Screenshot_20220305-075724_Photos.jpg which I'll include all the information today,

Back