diy solar

diy solar

Illegal Immigrants just ffs

Fentanyl is already bringing pain. In most cases drug addicts can’t be saved and that in particular are meth heads which almost always go back to their drugs
We had 2 kids die from Fentanyl 2 weeks ago in our town.
They got weed that was laced with it..

I dare say almost everyone knows someone who died from Fentanyl.

Last edited:
They ARE trying to pave the way for illegals to vote.

Some history on this judge.

☕️ IN THE MUD ☙ Monday, March 25, 2024 ☙ C&C NEWS 🦠
As a reminder, in 2019 Judge Jackson sentenced Roger Stone to 40 months for ‘lying to Congress,’ and ordered Paul Manafort to be held in jail prior to his conviction, but dismissed Benghazi charges against Hillary Clinton. In a prediction of greater things to come, Judge Jackson shut down President Trump’s 2017 travel ban against several terrorist countries, since they were ‘predominantly muslim.’​

They ARE trying to pave the way for illegals to vote.

Some history on this judge.

☕️ IN THE MUD ☙ Monday, March 25, 2024 ☙ C&C NEWS 🦠
As a reminder, in 2019 Judge Jackson sentenced Roger Stone to 40 months for ‘lying to Congress,’ and ordered Paul Manafort to be held in jail prior to his conviction, but dismissed Benghazi charges against Hillary Clinton. In a prediction of greater things to come, Judge Jackson shut down President Trump’s 2017 travel ban against several terrorist countries, since they were ‘predominantly muslim.’​
That is a given…. Secure the democrat party as majority by all means - measures. We the Ppl are being suicided.

They voted to allow illegal aliens - considered future democrats for their voting party. Foot soldiers for their Illegal ARMY. They have to get those 81 million votes like 2020
By whatever it takes. Only reason can see them acting this crazy is past illegal activites and planned future events..

They crossed the Rubicon in 2020 with BLM Antifa knee taking and Covid $5 trillion dollar thefts. They will burn all this down to keep what they have stolen. It is considered theirs now. They stole it fair and square just like they stole the 2020 Election. $5 trillion dollars can buy a lot of ppl. They have stolen $30 trillion since War on terrorism. We the Ppl are in more danger now then ever in history…. Open borders are just the start.

Crooks use to burn down homes and cities after robberies to cover their thefts. Fire and War are best cover for their criminal acts. They still use those methods. Ancient Rome … Nero burned Rome blamed Christians than used money from Rome to build his new home on scorched Earth. Been a pattern every since.

IMG_5773.jpeg

Why of course Mayorkas worked for HIAS the small hat group responsible for helping immigrants get here. They have USA tax payer funded relief centers setup all the way to south america. Funded by Dept Homeland Security via tax payers. You’d think Elon would know that small hat group destroyed his former home land of South Africa. Elon is the most successful African American ever. Is he American or Canadian? With his money it doesn’t matter. If not careful will be forced don that that small hat and look at old shoes.
The Red Cross is a pay to play group.
I gave them lot of money for 9-11 Never again.
IMG_5774.jpeg

The Red Cross has always wanted money. In WW2 they passed out donuts and coffee to troops if you had money. During 9-11 they took money the person over Red Cross gave themselves a pay raise new Mercedes and determined would funnel rest of donations intended for 9-11 into other things. So…

I wonder if Elon gave Red Cross money?

We need the clinton’s to manage the immigration monies…. They will never get here - Clintons would do them like did Haiti Relief. Pray for Clintons to over see the immigration donation funding monies. 🤡

Look up the hebrew name - Elon

View attachment 205117

Why of course Mayorkas worked for HIAS the small hat group responsible for helping immigrants get here. They have USA tax payer funded relief centers setup all the way to south america. Funded by Dept Homeland Security via tax payers. You’d think Elon would know that small hat group destroyed his former home land of South Africa. Elon is the most successful African American ever. Is he American or Canadian? With his money it doesn’t matter. If not careful will be forced don that that small hat and look at old shoes.
The Red Cross is a pay to play group.
I gave them lot of money for 9-11 Never again.
View attachment 205119

The Red Cross has always wanted money. In WW2 they passed out donuts and coffee to troops if you had money. During 9-11 they took money the person over Red Cross gave themselves a pay raise new Mercedes and determined would funnel rest of donations intended for 9-11 into other things. So…

I wonder if Elon gave Red Cross money?

We need the clinton’s to manage the immigration monies…. They will never get here - Clintons would do them like did Haiti Relief. Pray for Clintons to over see the immigration donation funding monies. 🤡

Look up the hebrew name - Elon

I think a long time ago the Marxists who wanted to take control of this country made a list of the major institutions / organizations they needed to control ...... The Red Cross was an iconic organization that has been seen in a positive light world wide ..... That makes it the perfect organization to take control of.
It will take people a long time to figure it out.

I think a long time ago the Marxists who wanted to take control of this country made a list of the major institutions / organizations they needed to control ...... The Red Cross was an iconic organization that has been seen in a positive light world wide ..... That makes it the perfect organization to take control of.
It will take people a long time to figure it out.
They use them to launder and move money between countries also.

Red Cross boxes full of cash..

IMG_5851.png

Is this shit true? I know during covid ppl were getting more govt money then social security ppl and they were complaining not enough.

If this is true no damn wonder they are flooding the border.

D71, it may seen counterintuitive but I get your first MEME

where is best place to understand flat earthers, or MAGA thinker
IMO in a flat earther/MAGA topic.
Equating Flat Earthers with people who voted for Trump is just a stupid fucking asshole thing to do.
Is that your position? Really? I wont stop you from being a stupid fucking asshole if you want to, but there are good and valid reasons tens of millions voted for Trump. You dont have to agree with them.

D71, if I put a swimming pool in my back yard, and god forbid one of my young kids drown in it
while I was sleeping, who's fault would it be?

if I build a chicken cop out back and a fox eats all my chickens, who's at fault

if a immigrate kills someone here, who's at fault?
The immigrant as well as the authorities who saw his record and let him stay.

Lets face it these countries are not sending their best citizens. In fact lets say youre the town dickhead, owe everyone money. Always drunk, stealing stuff, wrecking cars, foul mouth, whats a good way to seek redemption? Leave the country. Go find work in America, send part of your pay home to pay your debts.

The real solid citizens stay there.

Equating Flat Earthers with people who voted for Trump is just a stupid fucking asshole thing to do.
batvette, IMO it's not the messenger that is the problem, if MAGA declares war on information,
facts and DOJ, and embraces Q type thinking (birther/pizzagate) I'm not sure I'd be that surprised
when my group makeup became very eclectic.

I get it, a vote is a vote, you have to increase your base if you want to win elections

but there are good and valid reasons tens of millions voted for Trump.
very true statement, but it's also true his actions, and words attract Flat Earther's, IMO

while trump and MAGA are chanting "LOCK THEM UP" they are thinking "EARTH IS FLAT" could be next.

bible thumpers also got his message.
Capture396.PNG

Lets face it these countries are not sending their best citizens.
Batvette, that's assuming all these people are sent. (does Q fit here?) IMO they are fleeing not being sent.

I said: "if I build a chicken cop out back and a fox eats all my chickens, who's at fault"
this analogy fits here, but the chicken cop is the land of the free, home of the brave(USA)
if we don't have the system in place to deal with brave people getting on car tire innertubes
crossing oceans to get to that place, who's at fault?

say you have a law that everyone gets there day in court, even people that climb under your fence,
but you only have 600 judges when you have 10000 people climb under your fence a month. and you
have no way of holding onto them while waiting for their a day in court. who is at fault?

by the way these same judges have to deal with the 20000 people with the cash to go through
entry points each month also.

The real solid citizens stay there.
if I was walking my grandkids to school and along the way we past human bodies hanging
from trees, I would flee also. that has happened even here in the USA in my life time, lots
of people fled the south because of it.

Last edited:
Back