diy solar

diy solar

Impossible PV Charge , what can cause this?

AntonieCebu

Hey guys,

So my inverter Hybrid setup is pretty messy, I now realize that the PV Solar setup might not be doing anything at all and I've been running on grid and battery for the last week.

So the PowMr Hybrid inverter 5KW is displaying 4.92KW charge and 16a, however it's night outside.

Somewhere in the setup there is charge flowing with the inverter thinking it's from the PV but it must be coming from the battery or grid or something?

Anyone any idea what is wrong, or come across this?

If it is dark out charge is not coming from PV panels.

LED 1, 2, & 3 indicate:
1653844473247.png

Turn everything OFF and check your wiring to see if each and every wire is going to the proper connections

Leave the grid disconnected and see if you are charging during the middle of the day.

Do you have a resistor to charge the capacitors if/when you disconnect and reconnect your batteries?

What does the manual say is the maximum AC charging rate?

I ended up returning the inverter, installer came we checked all the wiring, support said if you want to check the PV Charge use a multi meter :) so was easy decision to swap the inverter to a different brand after that

So 80A is the total charge. AC charging = ??A, DC charging = ??A

Can you provide a link to the seller/product please?
Depends on where you are based,I'm buying my stuff in Cebu Philippines. But attached is the data sheet

Attachments

• 【b】hybridinvertersun-8k-sg01lp1-eu-4.pdf
    365.1 KB · Views: 2
Back