diy solar

diy solar

Install and Operation of the SUNGOLD 10KW 48V SPLIT PHASE SOLAR INVERTER

it's just such a terrible app. especially when compared to solar assistant. nowhere near live, barely works. extremely inaccurate. we all need to be honest and admit the only reason we do this is for the graphs

it's just such a terrible app. especially when compared to solar assistant. nowhere near live, barely works. extremely inaccurate. we all need to be honest and admit the only reason we do this is for the graphs

It tells me the SOC and that most likely the house has not burnt down yet at time of viewing.

I can also deduct from the load whether someone is showering or doing laundry or both.

I like that.

ha. anytime there's some type of wifi issue i assume the place is on fire also

The system has its shortcomings, but there were only 2 days where their server was down. The first time they didn't announce it. I just couldn't log in. The second time they had an error message, IIRC, on the login screen.

Unfortunately each time the outage was over 6h.
Given that happened over 4 months, that's less than 0.998 uptime.

The wifi at my rural location is rock solid. Last outage was maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

When the trees fall down on overhead lines, they only rip the power cables. The cable TV wires must be elastic or some trick.

Back