diy solar

diy solar

Inverter with higher voltage

mapsofilti

Hello,

I am looking for an inverter or series of inverters that can be combined to output 440Y/254 V 50 Hz at 100 kW (~33 kW per phase). I am having a hard time finding this. I was in discussion with Gro-watt about custom firmware, but the communication went dead. Is there a way to override the configuration myself on an inverter that you guys know of? If these hybrid inverters can support that precise voltage on-grid, you would expect the off-grid hardware would also support it (EPS configurable to 127, 220, 230, 240 or 277 volts for example); just the software needs to be configured for such.

So, I am asking for advice as to configuration workarounds (e.g. accessing the storage or modifying the HTTP POST request) or inverter recommendations. Does anyone know how to get SSH access to or otherwise "root" these devices?

Thank you

I don't know, but at this level I am sure you can talk to them, and they will put a real tech in touch with you, not some marketing/sales type, because they know you are planning to spend some serious dollars. They can likely configure what you want.

Back