diy solar

diy solar

Is Sol-Ark still sending data to China?

While being mindful of China, we all should be more on guard with our current overbearing federal system.
Also, state and local governments.
All three, especially with the state of our country currently, will be a bigger threat to your way of life than China.
So keeping our inverter data off the internet to me, is the safest bet.
Reading this from the UK, this sounds rather paranoid...

China and russia control all of the resources needed to fulfill this pipedream of the climate change cultists where fossil fuels are out of the picture. Every solar panel you buy, every battery that is installed does the exact same thing you just spoke of above...sends money to china.
If you regard climate change as a 'cult', why are you on a Solar forum?

There is no connection for me between climate change and solar. I want solar because:

Electric is becoming more expensive
Shit could hit the fan
Electric is being politicized
I want control of a very important part of my life
I'm sure I could think of more reasons, but the above is enough for me, nothing to do with climate change.

I guess everyone is tired of America pushing its weight around, using sanctions trying to force it's will on smaller countries. So now sadly, America is going loose it's position in the world, a very short lived empire
I don't think you have to look much further (farther?) than liberal globalism to understand why America is where it is today. Obama proudly stands behind it, today's leaders simply put their own twist on it.

Last edited:
I don't think you have to look much further (farther?) than liberal globalism to understand why America is where it is today. Obama proudly stands behind it, today's leaders simply put their own twist on it.

The war mongering goes on long before barack Hussein Obama was even born ... where ever he was born lol

It’s not the American citizen doing this but the Elites who rule us and only give us choice of one of them or another to rule.

Has never been a true outsider make it to President.

In the last 20 yrs you've had a gorilla, a Muslim & his boyfriend, a fool and now a child sniffing Alzheimer's patient lol

But you're right, as the saying goes, it doesn't matter who you vote for , the government always gets in

I think you’re correct, there’s no need to invade the US. They’re just going to work with the BRICS countries to put an end to the Petro-Dollar and the US dollar as the worlds default currency. Buying and selling oil in currencies other than the USD.
The US treasuries aren’t performing well and are not a safe bet like they used to be. I believe that is PART of the reason you’ve seen a couple of these banks fail. Not to mention, there are other factors that not dare be mentioned on this forum.

Our government may be doing its best to put an end to petroleum in this country. However, other world powers such as Russia, and China etc, are going to continue to buy/sell/USE oil. Most of the world will continue to operate with fossil fuels and petroleum products. These very poor countries need cheap energy no matter what. Poor countries do not have the money to invest in renewables. This will allow China and Russia to buy/sell oil. Becoming more wealthy and more powerful.
For reference, Will did a video on China versus America a while back. He laid it out very well. Too many people in this country have become fat, lazy and hooked on social media. Too many people in the US have first world problems and really, truly forget other nations around the world need to operate at the cheapest cost no matter what just to survive daily. IE; oil.
So, therefore China being the worlds largest economy, in my opinion, won’t take as long as some people may think. I guess we’ll see how things play out?
Living off grid, trying to make myself as independent and self-sustaining as possible. In preparation for when things go bad, hoping they never will.
Many opinions on this subject however....

Edit: PS: Not to forget how much debt we owe to China in US treasury as you mentioned!!

right... while he does it himself... not baggin on him but he makes his money off of clicks and tie ins to various sellers. so he is not innocent.. I accept this as a part of playing n the community he built, but trying to absolve himself of blame is a joke.

I guess everyone is tired of America pushing its weight around, using sanctions trying to force it's will on smaller countries. So now sadly, America is going loose it's position in the world, a very short lived empire
yep an nobody to protect the UK anymore as you do not have enough man capital to do it yourselves...

because climate change and solar are two different things... with the cost of electricity by the Kw and control by a central economy most americans are like lets hedge my bets.. It was marginally cheaper for me to power my cabin via TEPCO (tokyo power company) and solar.. this is because my cabin is in the boonies, wiuth the recnt increases... it is provably cheaper to DIY.

yep an nobody to protect the UK anymore as you do not have enough man capital to do it yourselves...

Hey listen here young man.... we've been invading foreign countries and killing natives since before America was invented... In fact where do you think America came from? Lol .

about the same time that people woke up to bidens malarky. maybe you should wake up as well?

Oh, I'm awake, thank you very much. Awake enough even to recognize a delusional political rant that belongs on some fringe political forum instead of a "solar forum"... (and no, I am not a fan of the Democrats - or any current political party, for that matter).

Back