diy solar

diy solar

JBD relays clicking in out then shut down

Hamburger33

I have a jbd bms. I have a renogy inverter. 3500 watt all in one.

My battery is 48v at 52.6v when I turn on the inverter the jbd bms will click repeatedly then shut down. It will power things for maybe 20 seconds. Then I get a 03 error (battery not connected) on the inverter.

Suggestions please

Are you precharging the inverter before turning it on? Do you have discharge enabled in the app? What are you seeing from the BMS app when the inverter shuts down?

I'd power the inverter with no loads and see what happens ..... if that goes OK, start adding loads back to see what causes a problem.

Are you precharging the inverter before turning it on? Do you have discharge enabled in the app? What are you seeing from the BMS app when the inverter shuts down?
i can't get the app to log in yet. what is precharging the inverter?

I'd power the inverter with no loads and see what happens ..... if that goes OK, start adding loads back to see what causes a problem.
i have not did it that way i did it. how to do you as suggested?

when i turn the inverter on it will not come on. first i trip the switch from battery to inverter. then tune the inverter ON. it will not come on. then with the inverter ON i trip the switch on the solar panels and send power to the inverter then it will start up. but then the clicking starts.

Back