diy solar

diy solar

JK-BMS-CAN with new Cut-Off Charging Logic (open-source)

There should be no limit for a multi-bms bms Master Slaves version. (still needs to be developed).

I ask the question because if you wish you could test the multi-bms version (2x JK-BMS BLE) on the same Atom S3.

The first tests could begin in a few days.
Been away - just got back from holiday....

are we saying multi-BMS yaml code is out?

and for which ESP Atom-Lite or the normal ESP 32 ?

Guys - Excuse my ignorance
wanting to flash V1.17.5 from V1.17.5 and I am just finding out a lot of stuff has been placed into variables (this has no manual on use case or how to deploy the codes) well I have managed to input many of the variables into my secret but lost on the below

where it was :
esp32:
board: esp32doit-devkit-v1
framework:
type: esp-idf

is now

esp32:
board: {{board}}
variant: {{variant}}
framework:
type: esp-idf

whilst I know there is a good explanation for this change - I thought this project is aimed to make it user-friendly to dummies who do not know coding, so as many as possible can rip the benefits of the hard work put in, and it's not just for geeks to use.

Anyways it is failing at that line, what am I missing?

1713996478314.png

Can we try and keep the process simplified to avoid chasing others away from this project to other projects...

@chaosnature

The multi-bms code (several BMS connected on the same ESP32 as with PVbrain2) will soon be ready to test. I have been very busy on another project in recent weeks and still have to code the multi-bms alarm system.

We haven't changed the part of the code you cite, it's defaulted to esp32doit-devkit-v1 and you need to change it for Atom S3 Lite see the readme and config file below.

This will be simpler in the new packaged version.

Back