diy solar

diy solar

JK BMS LCD display

Noordsolar

I just received a JK BMS LCD display unit and all the text is in Chinese language. How does one change language to English . I notice it has a USB port on the side . What is this for ? Anyone found user manual online? 1657735491841.png

Hello

I‘m from germany and I have the same problem.
I got a binary file but update is not working.
Did anyone successfully changed the interface language from chinese to English?

My reply also here for others searching for this topic

OK - finally I got my display changed from chinese to english.
What was the problem: the sd card (size) and/or the formatting
After switching to a 2GB micro SD card with an FAT16 formatting it worked.

Unzip the attached archive and put the folder including the bin file into the root directory of your SD card

Attachments

• VT_SET_SDWb(1) (1).zip
    218.6 KB · Views: 85
My reply also here for others searching for this topic

OK - finally I got my display changed from chinese to english.
What was the problem: the sd card (size) and/or the formatting
After switching to a 2GB micro SD card with an FAT16 formatting it worked.

Unzip the attached archive and put the folder including the bin file into the root directory of your SD card
Thanks, I just got my JK BMS 2A 200 Amp version w screen boot up, and working w App and LCD screen. . WOW. ... I just figured out TOUCH the English Icon on top right of 4.3" LCD screen ... to get English ... :+)

Last edited:
In the app, select menu from … option in upper right, then Language settings, then your optionIMG_0801.png

Attachments

• IMG_0802.png
    IMG_0802.png
    280.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0803.png
    IMG_0803.png
    232.7 KB · Views: 13
Thanks, I just got my JK BMS 2A 200 Amp version w screen booted up, working w App and LCD screen, and done my initial setting adjustments. Thanks for these specifics on this LCD Screen conversion to English . I do want English on my connected 4.3" LCD screen. Wondering: Is there a link to a JK BMS manual for the LCD Screen that covers this process. UPDATE: WOW ..for me, I just saw the English Icon on top right of my 4.3" LCD screen, and touching it converted to English. :+)

Last edited:

diy solar

diy solar
Back