diy solar

diy solar

Jk bms password failure

Anyone following this thread the issue is now sorted, its a bug in the latest app version, I was advised to delete it, and install an older version 4.2.8.. Which I did, still had to get a temporary password from the supplier (Hankzor) Aliexpress, got into settings changed password back to 123456, all is well ???
Apologies wrong version number its 4.8.4

Anyone following this thread the issue is now sorted, its a bug in the latest app version, I was advised to delete it, and install an older version 4.2.8.. Which I did, still had to get a temporary password from the supplier (Hankzor) Aliexpress, got into settings changed password back to 123456, all is well ???
4.8.4 sorry

Have the same issue just downloaded the app old version just need a code wish me luck
How does one download the old app version? I am going to be building with a JK BMS in about three weeks.
I downloaded the app from the play store, and it appears to be version 4.9.2.

Version 4.8.4 was 4 versions ago...

Yesterday and today I got a temporary password, which didn't work. Tried it on multiple versions with no success.

Yesterday and today I got a temporary password, which didn't work. Tried it on multiple versions with no success.
. Don't know what the problem is, I had three all worked, did you use it the second you received it?

Don't know what happened to original response but I got the code and changed the code back to 1234 using old version and alls perfect got the cells charged up to 3.625 rested overnight and testing 1st one now with the ECB-A40L. Sadly I must have done something wrong or I have no idea what I'm doing a 302ah battery charged to 3.625 rested for 12 hrs and the tester shows at 35amp discharge Im at 3.21v (going to 2.8) and have only pulled 109.59 ah and 355.12 energy out of it man i hope its a long flat line???????? Thanks to all

Last edited:
Hi, just activated my new kk 200amp bms changed the password from 123456 to 000000 (same as my old Daly) all was fine for a short while, now neither password works, locked out.. Can it be reset? Help! Many thanks
There are TWO passwords on a JK BMS namely:
1. Bluetooth (for the mobile app to connect to the device) with default 1234
2. Settings (for user to modify the settings) with default 123456

which one did you change?

The 1234 with the 4.9.2 latest version had to get code and use old version 4.8.4

The 123456 one

Back