diy solar

diy solar

Jk bms protecting

I would try increasing the 1.5 msecs short circuit delay in 0.5 msecs increments until you don't have the issue anymore. I don't think I would go over 5 to 8 msecs in short circuit trip delay though.

I sent an email to JK yesterday asking what short circuit current setting is in firmware and what criteria is used to reset SOC indicator to 100%.

Don't know when or if I will get a reply but will report on any response from them.
Ok thank you. Sorry that so many People answer but Im having trouble understanding cause if little knowlege

Have found the reason for abnormal sensor warning in jk bms:
Note

Due to this BMS is not properly compatible with Relay and Inverter, occasionally it warns "Current sensor abnormal" or the current is not accurate when the BMS connected to Relay or Inverter, please ignore it
if you really care about it, please do not purchase, otherwise we will not accept any refund, Thanks!

I think that the bms short courcit is fixed. Can see anything more about this in the log. But I still see this on the inverter side. What could be the reason for this?
1665398658024.png
1665398816309.png

Has anyone had any more insight regard this?

I had a 90amp motor (windlass for an anchor) that was letting chain out (so not much load on motor), registering at 30a max on the shunt yet it still tripped out my 200a JK BMS on SCP (SCP set at 5ms).

Qualcuno ha avuto più delucidazioni in merito?

Avevo un motore da 90 A (verricello per un'ancora) che stava facendo uscire la catena (quindi non molto carico sul motore), registrando un massimo di 30 A sullo shunt ma ha comunque fatto scattare il mio BMS JK da 200 A su SCP (SCP impostato su 5 ms).
Prova a variare scp delay portalo a 15000

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220922-191326.jpg
    Screenshot_20220922-191326.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 17
Looking into this also as I'm having issues with getting my inverter on with the precharge. I'm currently at 5000 milliseconds on the short circuit protection I'm afraid to keep going up on it.

That one statement that the inverter relay isn't compatible doesn't make sense how would this be? Also mine did work once but fried a inverter on another start up yet I think the BMS switch was in emergency mode. New inverter resistor for precharge all wiring is good but will not stay on as BMS shuts down.

Back