diy solar

diy solar

JK BMS Temperature connectors

LouFromDetroit

Hi All, long time lurker first time poster.

I just wanted to share the NTC Temp sensor connector type for the JK B1A8S20P BMS and B2A8S20P BMS.
I spent a lot of time looking and finally stumbled upon the right type. I wanted to build an extension and did not want to cut and splice. I could not find the specs anywhere. Also it seems JK uses different connector on the silver vs black BMS.

HY2.0 2.0mm Wire Cable Connector Plug Male & Female Battery

Hope that helps someone.

Good job. Finding some of the particular fittings for the JK BMS is not easy. I'm looking for the heater port connector wired plugin for two JK b2a8s20p BMS.

Good job. Finding some of the particular fittings for the JK BMS is not easy. I'm looking for the heater port connector wired plugin for two JK b2a8s20p BMS.
My JK-B2A20S20P heat and CAN came with the leads but my none heat models don't. I've just looked at the lead and connector and it looks like GH 1.25 7pin.
AliExpress list these five for a couple of quid. They're very common connectors in various sizes.

The listing I looked at doesn't have the plug lock so are just oblong plugs minus the little clip that connects into the upper part of the socket on the BMS. If that's required I'm sure there is a listing for these also but I just searched JST 1.0mm cable. Technically I think JST refers to the 1.25mm but everyone seems to refer to them as JST and the specific type and size.

You can also buy kits with pins and connectors to make up your own cables but they're a bit fiddly even with the correct tool. You could even be lucky and find some on scrap boards in TVs or other electronics.

Last edited:
Back