diy solar

diy solar

Kits or scratch for solar install

Almost everyone goes with a kit the first time because they are unsure of what to buy and really do not have a concept of how everything works together. I did the same thing. Whether it was solar, reloading or engine race components, I felt that others knew more than me. Most of the people regret buying kits, also like me. Stay on here, ask a bunch of good and dumb questions regardless what some may say on here. You will be asked a lot of questions of what you are wanting to accomplish. Some you will have answers for and some you wont, don't feel bad. I felt like an idiot at first. Learned by watching a lot of Will's early videos on Youtube. Then I really found out how little I really knew. Hang in there. Be patient and have a plan and a budget. Everything will eventually fall into place.

That's a fairly thorough kit. I can't speak to the quality of the components though as I'm not familiar with them. If you were to use that list and swap in components of your choosing, it's a good guide to use. The cables may be too long or too short for your install.

Back