diy solar

diy solar

Li-ion vs li-iron

Traviss224

I bought these batteries from @SignatureSolarJess a couple weeks back. I have had nothing but issues with these things. SS is returning them etc.

However I was just looking at the side of the batteries and noticed in the corner it says li-ion. Why?

Also none of the CV or float voltage they gave me are the same on the side of the battery? Why?IMG_1148.jpeg

Li = Lithium
Fe = Iron
PO4 = Phosphate

Hence the label declaring it a LiFePO4 battery.

Last edited:
Weigh it, and compare capacity/lb. with other examples of the battery chemistries in question.
(Of course, empty space could be filled with rocks or scrap iron to avoid detection this way.)

I bought these batteries from @SignatureSolarJess a couple weeks back. I have had nothing but issues with these things. SS is returning them etc.

I'm so sorry you're having issues! We can absolutely ensure we get this sorted for you, I'm so glad you have already started the process. If you have any troubles or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at engagemennt@signaturesolar.com and i'll get you connected with the right department.

Back