diy solar

diy solar

lifepo4 for marine use

Bluewatersailor

has anyone used these batteries for marine use on a boat .
what is the panel option for the to be used in this way

Attachments

• 3.2V 200Ah LiFePO4 Battery-NEW.pdf
    216.4 KB · Views: 36
Those are CALB SE200 cells, or at least they look like it. They are very common for marine use. It would give me a bit of concern that CALB is not acknowledged anywhere on the datasheet, but that isn't necessarily bad, just something I would want to know more about.

Just saw the seller is EVlithium, I have no personal experience but I believe they are a reputable seller.

Those are CALB SE200 cells, or at least they look like it. They are very common for marine use. It would give me a bit of concern that CALB is not acknowledged anywhere on the datasheet, but that isn't necessarily bad, just something I would want to know more about.
I have to ask them what type they are , very new to lithium so any info good .
Thanks

very new to lithium so any info good .
Thanks

Read this top to bottom:

Excellent resource!

How do the Calb batteries compare with say Winston for marine use ?

How do the Calb batteries compare with say Winston for marine use ?
Both are generally well regarded, robust cells. Both Winston and CALB (And Sinopoly and GBS) are descendents of the same company "Thundersky" which broke up around 2007. Winston has someone supposed benefits in cold weather (below freezing) but beyond that I can't think of any major differences.

Side by side you can see the physical similarity:
ZuQkbs0.jpg

DCus0ka.jpeg

Hi , I want to share a bad experience with EVLITHIUM company. I ordered litihum batteires from them with delivery to my home. They charged 450 US$ for the shipping. Then upon arrival they notice a delivery to the closest port instead of hime delivery ! Finally the asked for 900 US$ to deliver to my home !!! DO NO TRUST THESE PEOPLE

Back