diy solar

diy solar

Lithium Battery 15 kWh Brands in Lebanon

Hassico

Hello guys, this forum is very helpful but no conclusion was reached on felicity LPBA, what is the final verdict for this brand? I have a budget of around $2300, I am looking for a reliable long lasting, one-time solution battery with a 15kWh capacity. 'Felicity' and 'Gospower' have a 15kWh LPBA variant for around $2200 in my country Lebanon. My inverter is Growatt 5000ES, some people are saying that felicity LPBA 15kWh communication has problems with Growatts...

There's a ton of brands flooding the country, like suness, GSL, blue carbon (Cheapest brand). I am confused what to buy.

If anyone from Lebanon can help and guide me on what to choose.

I have also found this guy selling DIY batteries here: https://www.dubizzle.com.lb/ad/lithium-battery-solar-ID115719646.html

hello,
today i installed two growatts and two felicity LPBA 48V 200AH in lebanon with coms easily and without any problem at all
in Lebanon all the crowd went with felicity hence all the merchants can't sell anything beside felicity
the 15kw is 1850$ not 2200 and the 17kw is 2050$
the 17kw have comms problems with some of the batteries i think they are using a new bms board

1- if you can trust those that are assembling the battery in Lebanon that they are sourcing the best quality cells with proper bms and protection with guaranteed comms with inverter but they are charging a high price

2- from my experience with felicity and data collection from all the systems i'm monitoring they are good so far

3- deye batteries are very good based on the quality of their inverters

Back