diy solar

diy solar

LittoKala 100AH Cells

I made nearly the exact same post at nearly the same time, under the Battery General Discussion :oops: . I

In reading the comments and the fine print on other cells they sell I'm pretty sure they are used....

I found more than 1 review that mentioned used, the cell are listed as 2000 cycles, equivalent non discounted cells are described as new.....
I'm sure they will respond to that question though...
They want $200 to ship to Canada!

4pcs LiitoKala NEW 3.2V 90Ah LiFePO4 Prismatic Cell Max 3C 270A Discharge For EV Battery Pack With BUS BARS Boat car batteries​

4pcs 3.2V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery pack Lithium iron phospha DIY 4S 12V 24V 300A Motorcycle Electric Car Solar Inverter batteries​

I found more than 1 review that mentioned used, the cell are listed as 2000 cycles, equivalent non discounted cells are described as new.....
I'm sure they will respond to that question though...
They want $200 to ship to Canada!

4pcs LiitoKala NEW 3.2V 90Ah LiFePO4 Prismatic Cell Max 3C 270A Discharge For EV Battery Pack With BUS BARS Boat car batteries​

4pcs 3.2V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery pack Lithium iron phospha DIY 4S 12V 24V 300A Motorcycle Electric Car Solar Inverter batteries​

I scanned every review. Actually read a few of them. I didn't see any one that said used. Can you point all of those reviews out to me

Reactions: Vin
This is from the Lito Kala store review but different cells. The description is the same-the word "New" is omitted and they are aggresively priced ....there was another review as well where the cells were described as not new, don't remember where I found it....

It was really fast for such a big carton. The cells not the same, but very close by internal resistance. All cells are egualised near 3.31 V. No pregnant cells , damages and scratches not fatal, package is excellent. I am not checking capacity, but try to charge and discharge in the range +-15 AH. Voltage variations are in range for 270-280 AH. Cells are used and disassembled from a big powerbank , but still in good condition. Bolts and nuts are stainless steel and coated copper. 14 Dec 2020

This is from the Lito Kala store review but different cells. The description is the same-the word "New" is omitted and they are aggresively priced ....there was another review as well where the cells were described as not new, don't remember where I found it....

It was really fast for such a big carton. The cells not the same, but very close by internal resistance. All cells are egualised near 3.31 V. No pregnant cells , damages and scratches not fatal, package is excellent. I am not checking capacity, but try to charge and discharge in the range +-15 AH. Voltage variations are in range for 270-280 AH. Cells are used and disassembled from a big powerbank , but still in good condition. Bolts and nuts are stainless steel and coated copper. 14 Dec 2020

Wait... whaAat?!?!?
So what you are telling me is.... that you saw no such "used" review on the 100ah cells after all. But felt the need to find a "used" review on 280ah cells?!?

In reading the reviews on the cells from the link I posted, there is nothing that indicates any type of degraded or blemished cells. Nearly all are 5 star reviews. 39 of 43 are 5-stars, 3 are 4-stars, and only one negative 1-star review and had to do with "worst service"/no quality issue. Other than feedback above regarding completely different cells and listing, anyone have any experience or first hand feedback on THESE cells?

The cells seems best priced. Anyone see any prices lower on 100ah cells???

I just placed my order $159 plus $10 tax. Paid by opening a PayPal credit card and got $20 back!!!! So net for these four cells $149...not bad at all (y)?. That is less money than the AGM battery I just bought for my Jeep! Will see how long for delivery to Pennsylvania.

Last edited:
I swear it said $160 with free shipping when I posted the link. April 26 was the delivery date so they have changed the listing.

And I did mention the 3-4 month delivery time so yeah, a slow boat from China. ?

I swear it said $160 with free shipping when I posted the link. April 26 was the delivery date so they have changed the listing.

And I did mention the 3-4 month delivery time so yeah, a slow boat from China. ?
I'm guessing you mistakenly looked at the price for 2 cells...which is $160

Has anyone recieved these Littokala 100ah cells yet? I ordered some on Jan 15 and still waiting for them.

For what it's worth these cells appear similar to the cells listed by LittoKala at Amazon albeit at a different price.

Amazon - LittoKala 100AH Cells

Under the Amazon site's customer questions and answers section it is asked "Are these new grade A cells?" The seller's answer is "100% of the batteries we sell are grade A batteries." Notice the word NEW is absent from the answer.

So, several days ago I asked "Are these cells new?" No answer was posted. Amazon has since informed me "at this point your question is unlikely to receive an answer". So, caveat emptor.

"When you order from a seller that fulfills and ships its own inventory (also called a third party seller), your return is sent back to the seller instead of Amazon.com. While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to Amazon.com's, some seller returns policies may vary. You can view the return policy of the seller before you purchase an item by viewing the Returns and Refunds Policy section of the seller profile page." - Amazon Seller Return Policy

Last edited:
I have not received mine yet. But they show as shipped. The original delivery date said April 7th. Now it says Feb 24- March 17th, but no other tracking info is available

Has anyone recieved these Littokala 100ah cells yet? I ordered some on Jan 15 and still waiting for them.
Placed my order Jan 15. Not yet received. Per vendor, shipped Jan 20. I asked vendor the status of shipping, response was takes 35-45 days by sea to US port. I did receive FedEx tracking number some time ago...it show "estimate shipping date...pending". Expected to be received via sea in Hawthorne, CA. Then needs to make its way across the USA to Pennsylvania. So...just being patient.

I have not received mine yet. But they show as shipped. The original delivery date said April 7th. Now it says Feb 24- March 17th, but no other tracking info is available
Yeah same here. I posted about these in the 90ah thread on another subforum or something and think I ordered right around the time this thread was posted. Er.. Jan 9th is when I ordered.

Here's what seller had to say when I asked for tracking...

Dear customer, since the goods are transported by sea. The parcel will not update the logistics information during transportation. The parcel is expected to take about 35-45 days to arrive at the destination national port and be delivered by FedEx after the updated information is extracted. Please wait patiently for the arrival of the package. Thank you!

So hopefully that means I'll get them way sooner than April, the original estimated arrival date when I ordered. Hope they're half decent, wouldn't cry if they test at 90ah or something. Really hard to cry over ~$170 with meager expectations and purpose. Just going to replace the 90ah lifepo4 pack I put on my camper with used ebay K2 cells that cost way too much money - purchased before all the lifepo4 craze. One of those cells is pretty poor so I can only do about 70ah before it starts to rapidly drift. Even if I still stay around 70ah with these, it hopefully won't be hammering them like it is with the K2s. And these are a lot smaller, lighter, and not 11 years old.

Placed my order Jan 15. Not yet received. Per vendor, shipped Jan 20. I asked vendor the status of shipping, response was takes 35-45 days by sea to US port. I did receive FedEx tracking number some time ago...it show "estimate shipping date...pending". Expected to be received via sea in Hawthorne, CA. Then needs to make its way across the USA to Pennsylvania. So...just being patient.
When ordering from Aliexpress, this is a common practice, I once ordered batteries for myself, delivered to Miami in 2.5 months.

Still no update on shipping at my end. FedEx still showing same as I posted earlier. Has anyone else that also ordered these have any later updates or received their cells???

I ordered 1 pack of 100 AH a month back and No, no updates or shipping info on Ali Express.

diy solar

diy solar
Back