diy solar

diy solar

Looking at these cells from EEL. Thoughts?

thebeavesknees

Hi, all. I'm looking to put together my first big (for me) battery with these cells:

EEL seems to have a decent enough reputation, and with free shipping, these are an appealing price. I already have an older (not inverter style) JKBMS since my AIO (an MPP 3048LV-MK) doesn't really seem to talk to batteries as far as I can tell.

Does anyone have a reason that I shouldn't buy these?

Have you checked other reported reputable sources?

Happy you chose someone else other than EEL. I purchased 8 306ah cells that are bloated and have charging issues with manufacture dates of 2022. Here is there latest response to my dispute for a refund. My next purchase is going to be with 18650 instead. They have data on their site with the actual dates for the batteries and they are current ones. FYI all qr codes are intact even under the sticker showing another qr code with a different battery type.

Shenzhen EEL Battery Co.,Ltd
April 1, 2024 at 3:07:23 AM PDT
Dear buyer, there is no evidence showing that the cells are not brand new, and these batteries are not defective, the bloat is in an acceptable range(<5mm). Please test the cells and check if they have 310-320Ah capacity, then we will define if the cells are defective. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
Back