diy solar

diy solar

Lifepo4 deals november 2023

Will Prowse Approved & available in Canada

RUiXU Battery​

I received a email from RUIXU 11-10-2023 that said "Free shipping on orders over $5,000 | Ends on 23th, Nov"
I just seen that free shipping was for the US only
from this site: https://www.ruixubattery.com/?utm_c...mail&cid=e072a5df-1dd7-43bb-9c56-9f3ea99ca731

$300 discount code "freeshipping11" on orders over $5,000 | Ends on 23th, Nov | US 48 States only

Purchasing sites listed in the email:

Australia site: https://www.au.ruixubattery.com/

Canada site: https://www.canada.ruixubattery.com/

Germany (Europe) site: https://www.europe.ruixubattery.com/

USA site: https://www.ruixubattery.com/?utm_c...mail&cid=e072a5df-1dd7-43bb-9c56-9f3ea99ca731

this link list where they have warehouses: https://www.ruixubattery.com/to-be-a-dealer

A dynamic image capturing RUiXU batteries in action, optimized for transportation, revolutionizing electric vehicles and providing sustainable energy solutions for the future of mobility.

Transportation​

We have warehouses in the United States, Canada, Australia, and Germany to ensure the fastest shipping. The US warehouse is in California, the Canadian warehouse is in Toronto, the Australian warehouse is in New South Wales, and the German warehouse is in Nordrhein-Westfalen

edit in bold Free Shiping in US only
edit number 2: 11-11-2023 8:31 am USA Eastern time: I checked each link and each one shows what is needed to get free shipping

Last edited:
Screenshot_20231111-073146~2.png

This deal also available through renvu at slightly higher price. Like like the inverter is a proper hybrid inverter too .
Not sure who makes it though

Are those batteries 100A discharge each? So 300A in total?
Not sure. Haven't researched it.
Here is a link with the documentation.

Lots of "deals" and price cuts across the board for lifepo4 on Amazon lately.
Really seems to correspond to interest rate rise since March 2022. I assume, even if interest rates are held at current levels and not risen at all, we will see much more of this going into next year after Chinese new year.
That being said, if you think rates have peaked and will have some "emergency" cuts in the near future, than prices may correspondingly start rising later next year.

Last edited:
That would be great. I honestly haven't even looked into the amazon options and didn't feel willing to provide options as I'd probably have picked some poor choices.

My two cents is the more reputable dealers are often (but not always) NOT sellers on Amazon. If you buy direct from these dealers, you get a better deal, better service. You simply have to choose your dealer wisely, so as to not get ripped off. The shitck with Amazon is many people would prefer to buy from Amazon, because if the seller flakes out, Amazon will step in a make it right. But this comes at a cost - to the seller. They must sell massive quantities in order to make any profit and thus they are so busy selling they can't afford to provide quality customer service should the buyer need that.

Current Connected doesn't sell on Amazon - they have some of the best customer service in the field in the States. InvertersRus does sell on eBay but not sure about Amazon - they too have excellent customer service, but my hunch is it wouldn't be quite to the caliber than CC can provide, but they can provide decent service because they sell such a high volume of stuff, especially Victron.

I bought my 12v 200Ah (200A BMS) direct from Powerurus instead of Amazon. It was actually cheaper to buy direct from them than to go through Amazon. Amazon charges sales tax and Powerurus did not. Same free shipping (UPS not Fedex), cheaper price AND they threw in a free 10A LiFePO4 charger, AND their pre- and post-sale customer service has been remarkable. I have asked them about 15 questions (most of them fairly technical) after I purchased and they have answered every single one of them to my satisfaction. My experience with reaching out to Amazon sellers is they will reply once or twice but after that is generally crickets, probably because they can't afford the people power to answer all my questions.

I love Amazon but really love finding more and more ways I can spend my money elsewhere as the Amazon culture is not the world I wish to live in long term.

can some one find something wrong with this deal:

($560-$150) / 2.5kwh ~= $164/kwh ? the 200A peak current got to be incorrect

1699896374871.jpeg

can some one find something wrong with this deal:

($560-$150) / 2.5kwh ~= $164/kwh ? the 200A peak current got to be incorrect

View attachment 177529
In one of the battery threads someone bought one and opened it up and it didn’t even look all that bad inside. Looked well built from an internet pic
I’d give one or two a try, in fact I think they’d be great for a hand truck build

If the BMS wasn't so limited, it would be ideal for the Ryobi battery mower conversions.

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere on the forum, but I believe the AOlithium server rack batteries for $999 each are a good buy. Watching Will's review of them documented some fairly good points about the batteries such as an ev grade fuse and "the" standard server rack battery bms with 6 temp sensors. Other than that, if used with a busbar system and standard server rack rather than their own oddball "kickstand" clamp and stack rack, it would be a really kick ass system.

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere on the forum, but I believe the AOlithium server rack batteries for $999 each are a good buy. Watching Will's review of them documented some fairly good points about the batteries such as an ev grade fuse and "the" standard server rack battery bms with 6 temp sensors. Other than that, if used with a busbar system and standard server rack rather than their own oddball "kickstand" clamp and stack rack, it would be a really kick ass system.

If you're referring to the 48v Aolithium server rack batteries, @Will Prowse recently commented more than once on this forum that he does not recommend them. He said the 12v 100Ah batteries are excellent and an excellent value, but the 48v ones are poorly designed and just have too many problems to recommend. But perhaps for the cells alone it might be worth it, if you're willing to build your own battery??

If you're referring to the 48v Aolithium server rack batteries, @Will Prowse recently commented more than once on this forum that he does not recommend them. He said the 12v 100Ah batteries are excellent and an excellent value, but the 48v ones are poorly designed and just have too many problems to recommend. But perhaps for the cells alone it might be worth it, if you're willing to build your own battery??
Right, as far as the video goes, I seem to remember the cables they sent with them were the wrong size ans that a busbar rack with larger main cables for max current carrying capacity would fix that. And he made that video when the batteries were TWICE THE PRICE, so he was comparing them to SOK and EG4s. Aolithium doesn't use the standard breakers that the other cheap batteries use. Instead their OCPD was a high Amperage EV rated fuse....either way just throwing it out there. A year ago it wasn't much of a value compared to what was around, but for $999 it's a good value.

Right, as far as the video goes, I seem to remember the cables they sent with them were the wrong size ans that a busbar rack with larger main cables for max current carrying capacity would fix that. And he made that video when the batteries were TWICE THE PRICE, so he was comparing them to SOK and EG4s. Aolithium doesn't use the standard breakers that the other cheap batteries use. Instead their OCPD was a high Amperage EV rated fuse....either way just throwing it out there. A year ago it wasn't much of a value compared to what was around, but for $999 it's a good value.
I think there’s a post on them in page one. Even better, if you buy 4 it’s 3599 and free shipping!

Back