diy solar

diy solar

Lifepo4 deals november 2023

Well looks like they stopped it. Damn that was the best deal ever, hope someone got them before the changed the coupon.

Well looks like they stopped it. Damn that was the best deal ever, hope someone got them before the changed the coupon.
You can still get the deal on ebay.. Aolithium.de is offering them for $849 each if you purchase 4 or more.. You have to pay taxes on ebay, so it's close depending on your states tax..

You can still get the deal on ebay.. Aolithium.de is offering them for $849 each if you purchase 4 or more.. You have to pay taxes on ebay, so it's close depending on your states tax..
Can you provide the link to the $849 for 4 deal on ebay? I've looked around and only see the $999 per battery with a $10 offer each one so the net is $989 per battery.

Appreciate the help!

Homer

Can you provide the link to the $849 for 4 deal on ebay? I've looked around and only see the $999 per battery with a $10 offer each one so the net is $989 per battery.

Appreciate the help!

Homer
No problem..

Never mind, I found it here. They have number of these listed on their store but only this one has the discount if you buy 4.

Ordered 4 instead of building using B cells. This is more expensive but I have a warranty and possible return if I need to.

Thanks for the heads up.

Homer

Normal price is much higher

You know my thoughts on the cells you listed. I can’t get enough of em ?
But imagine that rhino behind the seat of your truck!!!
... Could get ~18.5Kwh for ~$2k...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231122-204444.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122-204444.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 24
Back