diy solar

diy solar

Lifepo4 deals november 2023

I'm torn between choosing between the 12V 200Ah powerurus or the 48V 50Ah DC house (no BT tho).

IMO, Bluetooth is essential in order to see cell voltages. Otherwise, your battery can get severely out of balance internally and neuter your capacity.

The power urus is a solid value and as you pointed out today is the best deal of the year.

In addition, the customer service I’ve gotten from Powerurus has far exceeded my expectations. Which is a big reason why I speak so highly of them. I have faith they would do the right thing should the battery ever give me problems. Which can’t be said for an unknown company. Who is DC Home? What is the basis of their reputation? I want not only a good deal but a company I can trust.

Batteryhookup has new 105Ah EVE cells for $40. LF280K V3 cells for $115.
The shipping with them Nevers with works out well for me. I've seen quotes as high as 500, or just not eligible to ship to my address. To bad, there's some good stuff there!

The shipping with them Nevers with works out well for me. I've seen quotes as high as 500, or just not eligible to ship to my address. To bad, there's some good stuff there!
For me shipping comes out to $78 for 16 eve 105Ahs.

4 280Ah is $50 and 16 is $150 (all prices for ups ground). Which seems quite reasonable.

For me shipping comes out to $78 for 16 eve 105Ahs.

4 280Ah is $50 and 16 is $150 (all prices for ups ground). Which seems quite reasonable.
I'll look again, the prices you are getting are normal. Maybe it's the place I'm trying to send everything in Washington so I can drive down and get them from Vancouver.

That’sa very good deal, even better than the SOK I just linked. Only difference is no self heat function or easy way to replace the BMS.

Big difference, you want serviceability its a must I wouldn't even consider a battery without it, trust me seen plenty of Relion , Dakota, Ionic batteries go kaput and now a tussle happening with warranty claims, it almost always a balance issue or failed bms that can not easily be replaced.

diy solar

diy solar
Back