diy solar

diy solar

LittoKala 100AH Cells

I ordered 1 pack of 100 AH a month back and No, no updates or shipping info on Ali Express.
Have you copied the tracking number from AE? Then subsequently pasted in FedEx tracking? That seems to be the go to for tracking once the batteries reach the states.

Have you copied the tracking number from AE? Then subsequently pasted in FedEx tracking? That seems to be the go to for tracking once the batteries reach the states.

Do you get any notification on when the batts reach the states?

I ordered Jan. 15, and FedEx still shows pending. Has anyone found any additional information or anyone who has received these cells yet?

I ordered 1 pack of 100 AH a month back and No, no updates or shipping info on Ali Express.
Fear not, I guess. It's been 39 days since I ordered. Ali still shows no tracking info available, but if you over over the track button you can get the actual tracking number and look it up on that goofy 17trackshipwhatever site.

Mine just shows tracking info created for Fedex or something, a few days after I ordered, and no updates since. I'd expect a month or something at sea, but my hunch is that seller didn't ship the day the info was created for Fedex. Hell, the may still have not shipped. I think we ordered at the wrong time of year with chinese new year and all of that.

i just try to forget about it for days at a time and only check every 3-4 days.

Your seller should be able to tell you if your parcel has reached the designation port or not or what the expecting date will be. FEDEX tracking will not show anything until the parcel at the port is cleared by the Customs then FEDEX can pick it up, once it is pciked up by FEDEX then you will see the expected delivery date. My batteries were sitting at LA paort for almost 2 weeks before clearing the Customs in January..

So you see more than... this?

View attachment 37669
On the AE order status page, click "track order" on right side of webpage. You will see a tracking number in the upper right corner directly under "Seller's Shipping Method". Copy that number and paste it into FedEx tracking website. At least that's what I have been doing and monitoring. Be aware as I type, tracking from FedEx still "pending".

I found more than 1 review that mentioned used, the cell are listed as 2000 cycles, equivalent non discounted cells are described as new.....
I'm sure they will respond to that question though...
They want $200 to ship to Canada!

4pcs LiitoKala NEW 3.2V 90Ah LiFePO4 Prismatic Cell Max 3C 270A Discharge For EV Battery Pack With BUS BARS Boat car batteries​

4pcs 3.2V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery pack Lithium iron phospha DIY 4S 12V 24V 300A Motorcycle Electric Car Solar Inverter batteries​

Did you find anything worth ordering with less or free shipping to Canada ??

Did you find anything worth ordering with less or free shipping to Canada ??
Look earlier in the thread, I challenged Whinny :LOL: :LOL: (perfect name BTW) several times, to show us the "used" cell evidence. He did not produce anything. So don't depend on him coming up with any Canadian shipping ideas either

I got mine and appeared to be used but I got full capacity from them. I am waiting on the next set to arrive.
Hmmm...good to hear you received and got full capacity. What date did you place order, and what is date of manufacture on the cell labels? Would you mind sharing pics of cells showing the "blemishes" that make you say they are used?

Scheduled delivery to Colorado for tomorrow. I expected they'd sit in California for a while longer but no complaints.

Scheduled delivery to Colorado for tomorrow. I expected they'd sit in California for a while longer but no complaints.
Dayum!

Made me look. Mine have left Cali also. They are half way across the country

I ordered Jan 16. FedEx info was sent Jan 20. No updates since. I hope mine were on the same boat as yours.

#hour and #mikejordan good to hear your cells are on the move!!! Mine still showing pending in FedEx tracking. Mike, you and I place order on same day. Hour, what date did you place your order if you don't mind?

I ordered Jan 16. FedEx info was sent Jan 20. No updates since. I hope mine were on the same boat as yours.
I ordered Jan 15. I show no updates on Alix. Google your FedEx number. Thats where all of the good stuff is

My order moved another 928 miles closer over night. Only 728 miles to go. The weekend is looking promising

diy solar

diy solar
Back