diy solar

diy solar

Looking for ground Mount opinions + solar pathfinder?

If you have little to no snow and there isn't an issue with them being that close to the ground where you put them then the ballast mounts seems like good option.

I don't think that the ballast mounts are a bad option even if you get less than a foot of snow at a time. I'm really looking at them, if I can just get Powerfield to respond to an email.

If you have little to no snow and there isn't an issue with them being that close to the ground where you put them then the ballast mounts seems like good option.

It’s a summer cabin. Not used in the winter very much, and if it is then we use a generator

I don't think that the ballast mounts are a bad option even if you get less than a foot of snow at a time. I'm really looking at them, if I can just get Powerfield to respond to an email.

I like them because I can dump the gravel out, and carry them away. Easy peasy

I like them because I can dump the gravel out, and carry them away. Easy peasy

That's partially why I like it. I mean, in theory, you could make the argument with the local authorities that it's a not a permanent install, and thus shouldn't require a permit

That's partially why I like it. I mean, in theory, you could make the argument with the local authorities that it's a not a permanent install, and thus shouldn't require a permit

Not worried about permits. We are in the middle of no where, and no one bothers us

My issue is I can’t have my stuff become a fixture. It has to remain chattel. We have a shared cabin scenario that will eventually fail. I need to be able dismantle and take my stuff with me. (Plus getting stuff to our site is a real chore.. boat access)

Back