diy solar

diy solar

looking for some help/guidance IRT wiring, THHN vs UF-B vs THWN vs etc. etc. etc.

Yes, and if you watch any videos you will notice one type taht pops up here quite often, which usually has a foreignor in either China, or Japan who speaks the language at80-90% fluency and you will see the Chinese or Japanese people listen to them in Japanese and then here them say "I don't speak Engrish" yeah no shit, I was not speaking Engrish either.... they brain locks out when they see a foreigner and they cannot conceptualize the fact that they are hearing their own language as they themselves were either not smart enough to learn another language, or were to lazy to attempt it, so they assume that the gajin in front of them cannot either.

pretty common over hear.
I find it's 50/50 the less educated locals typically understand and get a kick out of me speaking local slang it's the people who speak a few phases of English who don't understand me as they're actively listening for engrish. My nieces friends at her taekwondo club are the best they try to talk to me then are shocked when I hold a conversation in essan then run off to their parents asking them "is he local or a foreigner".
not an idiot by far... Ecentric? possibly, but then most of us are.
Thanks for the moral support never considered my self eccentric but I'll take that over idiot.

I find it's 50/50 the less educated locals typically understand and get a kick out of me speaking local slang it's the people who speak a few phases of English who don't understand me as they're actively listening for engrish. My nieces friends at her taekwondo club are the best they try to talk to me then are shocked when I hold a conversation in essan then run off to their parents asking them "is he local or a foreigner".

Thanks for the moral support never considered my self eccentric but I'll take that over idiot.
compared to the masses, those of use who are busy DIYing various power systems are eccentric by 1st world standards, not so much for rural Thailand or Rural Cambodia, but definitely for Japan, or 90% of the US/Canada.

diy solar

diy solar
Back