diy solar

diy solar

LVX6048 programming

westman

I've got a LVX6048 paired with eight JK48V100 Jakiper batteries. I have solar and utility power connected to it.
I'm hoping to get some guidance on how to program the LVX6048's charging profile. I'd like to be gentle to the batteries so they last as long as possible.
Additionally my desire is to mainly run off the solar. What I was thinking is to configure the LVX6048 to keep the batteries at 50% off utility power to leave room in the batteries for solar production.

Is this possible? Can anyone help me? I'd be happy to pay for your time.

Attachments

• LVX6048 manual-20210903.pdf
    7.7 MB · Views: 6
  • JK48V100 LiFePO4 Battery Specification.pdf
    473.8 KB · Views: 2
I've got a LVX6048 paired with eight JK48V100 Jakiper batteries. I have solar and utility power connected to it.
I'm hoping to get some guidance on how to program the LVX6048's charging profile. I'd like to be gentle to the batteries so they last as long as possible.
Additionally my desire is to mainly run off the solar. What I was thinking is to configure the LVX6048 to keep the batteries at 50% off utility power to leave room in the batteries for solar production.

Is this possible? Can anyone help me? I'd be happy to pay for your time.
Have you had any help? If not, I certainly can clarify some items. It seems that your setup is similar to mine.

Last edited:
Back