diy solar

diy solar

LVX6048WP - External CT status “launched within this year”

Restlesseye

Got an email back from MPP with regards to when they will support external CT. Also, they verify that they only have 3 brands of batteries that will communicate BMS.

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your reply. The external CT is still under development and we expect it will be launched within this year. We will advertise the latest information on our website once this product is available.

For your second question, we can confirm that only Pylontech, Weco, or Soltrao BMS protocols are what the unit can support via Canbus. If you are unsure if your battery has one of these protocols, please consult with your battery supplier first. Kindly understand.
Kind regards

Ellis Huang| Support Team, MPP Solar Inc.
T: 886.2.8797.8896 | TAIWAN

support2@mppsolar.com | www.mppsolar.com

Attachments

• IMG_0869.jpeg
    IMG_0869.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 1
may be mistaken. I thought several members on here are already using that inverter with external CTs successfully. Tried to find the thread with no luck

Last edited:
This is why I bought the inverter. I was hoping it was ready to go “right out of the box.” I bought a couple of CT’s and am installing the inverter this weekend. I will update this thread after my findings.

Out of curiosity have you tried switching this feature on and seeing what happens? I've noticed it's possible to set it through the front panel.

Back