diy solar

diy solar

LVX6048WP Have 120vac on each leg only 209VAC combined?

trainline7

This has me stumped...I have a LVX6048WP set-up. I test 120vac on L1 and on L2 but when I test L1 and L2 together I only have 209vac instead of 240. I'm sure it's in the set-up but I can't figure it out. This set-up is for off grin only, maybe later gen back up.

I did cycle it and when I bring back option 40 again it's back to 120. Hummm

After changing the parameter with the up/down arrows, did you hit the enter button, prior to backing out of the setting option screen? Also the inverters have to be off (in bypass), in order to make this setting change. Then go back in to confirm the setting change stuck.

Also make sure one 2P1 inverter is set to 0° (master) and other 2P2 is set to 180° (slave)...

Last edited:
After changing the parameter with the up/down arrows, did you hit the enter button, prior to backing out of the setting option screen? Also the inverters have to be off (in bypass), in order to make this setting change. Then go back in to confirm the setting change stuck.

Also make sure one 2P1 inverter is set to 0° (master) and other 2P2 is set to 180° (slave)...
I only have the one unit. It is suppose to be a 240 inverter. I did hit enter before backing out before cycling and no AC loads are hooked up...

I only have the one unit. It is suppose to be a 240 inverter. I did hit enter before backing out before cycling and no AC loads are hooked up...

Of course, my apologies, my brain was passing some gas there, please excuse... (my mind was thinking 6548 style in that regard)..

I imagine you solvent this by now, but you need to enter the setting and fully exit programming mode for settings to stick. If the 60s timeout kicks in the inverter does not save any changed settings. I have been having trouble qualifying incoming 208 using the 120deg setup. Doesn't seem to like my 208 signal.

Back