diy solar

diy solar

Max PV Input Current

jaredowen

New guy here. Looking at using the LV6548 for my build. Each MPPT can accept 4000w, max 250V, the spec sheet says Max PV Input Current is 18A each. I tried to talk to the vendor to get guidance but it didnt help. I cannot find a way to wire together panels of any kind to hit a full 4000w on each MPPT even running in series to hit 240v and stay below the 18A max. Am I reading this wrong? I've watch a ton of Will's videos and tried to figure this out. Id love some guidance on this. I want to go with a massive MPPT and inverter system for future growth. I'll be using the 280A lithium cells Will recently reviewed on youtube.

New guy here. Looking at using the LV6548 for my build. Each MPPT can accept 4000w, max 250V, the spec sheet says Max PV Input Current is 18A each. I tried to talk to the vendor to get guidance but it didnt help. I cannot find a way to wire together panels of any kind to hit a full 4000w on each MPPT even running in series to hit 240v and stay below the 18A max. Am I reading this wrong? I've watch a ton of Will's videos and tried to figure this out. Id love some guidance on this. I want to go with a massive MPPT and inverter system for future growth. I'll be using the 280A lithium cells Will recently reviewed on youtube.
found my answer on this similar post. Apologize for the double post.
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/lv65478-panels-my-head-is-spinning.18981/#post-220010

Back