diy solar

diy solar

MCS certfication

Octopus

Hi I’m with octopus energy & entered for there non MCS certification,to get SEG ,I’ve been waiting for a month now, still no response to my question s , as anyone ealse had problems with the , or does anyone out there that will do a MCS certificate for reasonable money?
Thanks Craig

Sorry this may not be relevant but MCS certificate is needed, I'm with Octopus too and I provided all the info and I got the SEG enabled within a week.

Sorry this may not be relevant but MCS certificate is needed, I'm with Octopus too and I provided all the info and I got the SEG enabled within a week.
The bit I left out of my question,is that octopus are letting customers/ Compitant sparks with no MCS cert, it been big news on octopus sites.

The bit I left out of my question,is that octopus are letting customers/ Compitant sparks with no MCS cert, it been big news on octopus sites.
Oh yes that's news to me, I guess you had a chat with Octopus? normally they will connect to a different team for SEG stuff.

No they say there is no direct line to Seg team,
Did you get your mcs certificate of your installer?

Did you buy the kit ? Or was it all in there’s price?
all the kit including batteries, most installers with MCS certification will provide kit. But you can go on the MCS website and search for installers in your area who can perhaps help you, but note they may charge, I don't know much about it, just guessing.. suggest you make inquiries.

Hi I’m with octopus energy & entered for there non MCS certification,to get SEG ,I’ve been waiting for a month now, still no response to my question s , as anyone ealse had problems with the , or does anyone out there that will do a MCS certificate for reasonable money?
Thanks Craig
Do keep us updated.

You say "waiting for a month", but I thought Octopus only changed their t&c's to allow self-certification about 2 weeks ago - did you apply before the changes were announced?

Hi
I was told about about octopus doing there self certification at the start of month ,have you done the same?

Back