diy solar

diy solar

Megarevo RxLNA Discussion

hola, alguien ha usado el puerto gen de estos megarevo. Estoy trabajando con dos unidades en paralelo. Intenté cargar con un generador a través de las conexiones del generador pero no hace nada, cambié a conectar el generador a la entrada de la red y el resultado es que todavía no puedo cargar mis baterías. Soy de grilla no hay acceso a la red. Estoy tratando de usar mi generador.
Hasta donde yo sé, la función de generador aún no se ha implementado. Algunos donde leí que Megarevo estaba trabajando en el firmware para permitir el uso de un generador, pero eso fue hace meses, son muy lentos en el desarrollo.

As far as I know the generator function has not yet been implemented. Some where I read that Megarevo was working on the firmware to allow the use of a generator, but that was months ago, they are very slow in development.

Hasta donde yo sé, la función de generador aún no se ha implementado. Algunos donde leí que Megarevo estaba trabajando en el firmware para permitir el uso de un generador, pero eso fue hace meses, son muy lentos en el desarrollo.

Que yo sepa, la función del generador aún no se ha implementado. En algún lugar leí que Megarevo estaba trabajando en el firmware para permitir el uso de un generador, pero eso fue hace meses, son muy lentos en el desarrollo.
Entiendo gracias por la información, intentaré conectar el generador al puerto de red para determinar si acepta cargar.

This is the normal operation. You need a little of grid fed in to counteract reactions to loads. While other brands let you adjust the amount fed in the MR does not have that feature in programming. Even at 100 watts if you have a big induction load, like hot water heater, when it shuts off you get a little spike of a few seconds of feed into the grid because the 5k load shuts off instantly. The MR is supplying the load and can't react fast enough to reduce the output. The 100 watts fed in gives a bit of a buffer in a case like this.
I check my meter and during the night I consumed around 2.5kWh (in theory the battery should have provided this amount of electricity, but in reality it provided just 1.4kWh). The same apply during the day with 2.5kWh in 10 hours or so, In practice I still consume around 5kWh a day from the grid (without PV I was at around 16kWh). I think it is a little bit too much, there is no setting to reduce this?

I check my meter and during the night I consumed around 2.5kWh (in theory the battery should have provided this amount of electricity, but in reality it provided just 1.4kWh). The same apply during the day with 2.5kWh in 10 hours or so, In practice I still consume around 5kWh a day from the grid (without PV I was at around 16kWh). I think it is a little bit too much, there is no setting to reduce this?
That does seem a bit high. I consumed 3.3kwh in past 24 hours, an average of 137 watts. There is no setting that I am aware of except maybe "Grid Power".

That does seem a bit high. I consumed 3.3kwh in past 24 hours, an average of 137 watts. There is no setting that I am aware of except maybe "Grid Power".
I think my numbers are due to the fact that the CT's are 30m far from the inverter and connected through a CAT5a cable. Then maybe the readings are downward biased and thus the inverter send less power than what is really needed,
I was thinking of installing a meter, Do you think the Eatron SDM630 (https://www.eastroneurope.com/products/view/sdm630modbus) is combatible with the inverter? On the manual there is only "the meter has to be compatible" but I cannot find anywhere a list of compatible meters...

The CTs are just 2-wire 1000:1 ratio units. I received incorrect 100:1 ratio units when I ordered my replacements and they were off by a factor of 10, as expected.

Hey all, what settings do I need to set to get to the inverter to use the batteries when there’s no PV down to 80% state of charge, then use the grid at that point?

I’m hoping I can get this to work like that or I’ll have to make some kind of mechanical disconnect to remove the grid and reconnect when needed.

I don't know.
The manual is so bad. They don't give any explanation what so ever.
I do have them hooked up.
since you have 50 dod and resume at 60, could you try my settings like shown on my photo of the screen ?
80%
80%
40% and try again?

I have mine set to that now. Still the same. Maybe I should try to hook the CTs up and see what happens. I thought they were only for zero export but I guess you never know.

Also attach the CT's to the lines coming in from the grid.
Btw: what firmware are you running ?
Yes, I know how to hook them up, I just didn’t think they were necessary with selling back to the grid. It was the latest firmware posted on here.

So I added the ct sensors and about half an hour later it started to let the batteries discharge and the fans were running on high. Today it’s been raining so no PV. The battery went down to 21% SOC and then clicked back to charge from the grid. However it did get this error when it switched back to charge.

Attachments

• BA6B6009-7F2A-4E9F-983D-08A92382119E.jpeg
    BA6B6009-7F2A-4E9F-983D-08A92382119E.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 13
So I added the ct sensors and about half an hour later it started to let the batteries discharge and the fans were running on high. Today it’s been raining so no PV. The battery went down to 21% SOC and then clicked back to charge from the grid. However it did get this error when it switched back to charge.
As soon as it hits the low setting (20%) it will give that error.
Do you have li-ion batteries with a bms with communication?

diy solar

diy solar
Back