diy solar

diy solar

Midnite MNEPV breaker lockout?

cdsolar

caduceus
Anyone know of or have a recommendation for a lockout for midnite Solar MNEPV din-rail mounted breakers?

I have a MN big baby enclosure with a few MNEPV breakers. I'd like a lockout device.

This is one, but I don't know if it would work. If anyone knows of one, let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
It provides a way to lock the breaker in the off position. While working on the system.
I used it to lock the Midnite Surge surpressor on, then I felt it was better suited to lock the inverter AC output on... I know, I know...
Your pictures show the mndc panel mount breakers. I am looking for a lockout for the MNEPV DIN rail breakers
Correct, I'd bet it would work with both of them. The DIN rail appear to have a thicker switch so it should definitely work.
For the cheap price order one of each, they are always handy to have for proper LOTO on the AC side as well.

Your pictures show the mndc panel mount breakers. I am looking for a lockout for the MNEPV DIN rail breakers
Just started stocking these breakers and the hand ties are very small...in my experience I can't think of a lockout that works, but my suggestion knowing how easy it is to work with Midnite, perhaps call them...they are extremely helpful.

Back