diy solar

diy solar

Multiplus II delay in turning on

onahill

I have a Mulitplus II 12/3000/120 that I put into service about a month ago. My problem is that it takes from 1.5 to 5 minutes to actually turn on after you switch it in Victron Connect or VRM. I have tried rebooting V.E. Bus as well as moving the dongle around, but nothing improves. It turns off immediately, but not on. I should mention that I used a Multiplus 24/3000 for over a year, and it always turned on and off immediately. After going back to 12 volt all I did was rewire the batteries and swap out inverters. It's the same dongle and the same network. Has anyone else had this problem or hear of it?

I have a Mulitplus II 12/3000/120 that I put into service about a month ago. My problem is that it takes from 1.5 to 5 minutes to actually turn on after you switch it in Victron Connect or VRM. I have tried rebooting V.E. Bus as well as moving the dongle around, but nothing improves. It turns off immediately, but not on. I should mention that I used a Multiplus 24/3000 for over a year, and it always turned on and off immediately. After going back to 12 volt all I did was rewire the batteries and swap out inverters. It's the same dongle and the same network. Has anyone else had this problem or hear of it?
That does sound odd. I don't have an suggestions other than posting the question on the Victron Community Forum. Also now that I've bumped this post others more familiar with Victron may respond.

Back