diy solar

diy solar

N-bound in TT grid systems.

Demille

Hallo,
I am new on this forum.I am a Flemmish Belgian normally speaking Dutch.I have a BUYIT MPS-V-plus Mppt 5,5KW . This type of inverters is sold having many brand names. I want to use it in my home system, residential use. The grid system is a TT system and the grid must be connected using a 300ma RCD. Each house has its own private PE system. When in off grid mode I need an N-bound.,No problem. But when the internal Bypass is activated ( connecting grid) the N-bound must be removed. If not the RCD will pop immediately and it is in my country not allowed to have a local N-bound connected to the grid. This type of Inverter has no external dry contact based on the position of the bypass relay to connect an external N-bound ON/OF relay. If it has one I could not finfd it. There is no internal N-bound in the inverter. Nothing is mentioned in the manual concerning N-bound issues. Contacting the official website gives no respons. Who can help me out for making an N-bound based on the position of the internal Bypass? Thanksbuyit 8-300x300.jpg

Back