diy solar

diy solar

NAZ Solar Electric 6% off inverters, batteries, and panels sale ends today use code SAVE6

If your spending lot of money ready to buy it's a good deal unfortunately it ends today. I believe they sell Sol-Ark and other high-end inverters. If you're ready to buy 25k worth of stuff that's $1500.

For me shipping ate up the savings vs Amazon. The folks at NAZ are excellent to deal with which is a plus.
Depending on what your buying Amazon can have warranty issues because of their open market ideas anyone can popup start selling there. I'm sure the sale will be back again it's like Santan I knew black Friday is always good waited until then to purchase. Amazon has so much counterfeiting going on they don't do anything about it.

I was thinking about manufacturing a low-cost simple remote light switch where you just plug in a pass though transmitter on a receptacle that was controlled by a wall switch. That would control power to another small device plugged into an outlet you don't have control over. I know there are lot of outlet-controlled devices they all require lot of complex programming. I wanted something simple doesn't require any configuration didn't use Bluetooth, or 802.11 wireless. I knew the minute I started selling on Amazon some Chinese seller would counterfeit the thing sell it for 20$ cheaper. Amazon I'm sure they have a process to remove the counterfeit seller. Probably so many hoops to jump through not worth the trouble. Lot of these cheap knockoffs they even counterfeit the UL listing. They just popup with another seller's name.

It would be a surprise to me if the Midnight solar store on Amazon was selling counterfeits of their own products. But then maybe their store on Amazon is a counterfeit.

It would be a surprise to me if the Midnight solar store on Amazon was selling counterfeits of their own products. But then maybe their store on Amazon is a counterfeit.
Could be who knows I buy on Amazon weekly just would not buy $7000 inverter off there.

Back