diy solar

diy solar

(NC) 6x Brand New EG4 Lifepower4 48v 100ah batteries with wheeled server rack

scrubolio

6x EG4 Lifepower4 48v 100ah batteries with server rack and wheels. Will also come with the cable to communicate with the packs via USB to a PC, and everything else that they come with from signature solar.

I paid about 9,500 + shipping, so <10,000 total, received about 2 weeks ago.

Asking $9,200.

Located in Raleigh, NC

I took them out of the box to measure the voltages and photos are attached.

Obviously, I'd prefer local pickup as these things are HEAVY.

Selling because I'm an idiot and didn't realize that they couldn't closed loop communicate with Victron inverters (maybe coming soon though, if in time I may keep).

sorry batteries are stacked on thick cardboard so they don't dent each other and still in their plastic bag wrapped up. the 6th battery is on its butt on the ground because I was unable to get it up on top of the 5th battery haha.

the boxes the batteries came in are still in tact,.

Attachments

• eg4 - 8.jpeg
    eg4 - 8.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 25
  • eg4 - 7.jpeg
    eg4 - 7.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 26
  • eg4 - 1.jpeg
    eg4 - 1.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 24
  • eg4 - 2.jpeg
    eg4 - 2.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 23
  • eg4 - 3.jpeg
    eg4 - 3.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 23
  • eg4 - 4.jpeg
    eg4 - 4.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 26
  • eg4 - 5.jpeg
    eg4 - 5.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 27
  • eg4 - 6.jpeg
    eg4 - 6.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
6x EG4 Lifepower4 48v 100ah batteries with server rack and wheels. Will also come with the cable to communicate with the packs via USB to a PC, and everything else that they come with from signature solar.

I paid about 9,500 + shipping, so <10,000 total, received about 2 weeks ago.

Asking $9,200.

Located in Raleigh, NC

I took them out of the box to measure the voltages and photos are attached.

Obviously, I'd prefer local pickup as these things are HEAVY.

Selling because I'm an idiot and didn't realize that they couldn't closed loop communicate with Victron inverters (maybe coming soon though, if in time I may keep).

sorry batteries are stacked on thick cardboard so they don't dent each other and still in their plastic bag wrapped up. the 6th battery is on its butt on the ground because I was unable to get it up on top of the 5th battery haha.

the boxes the batteries came in are still in tact,.

One thing you could do is check with Signature Solar, because it sounded to me like their newer Version 2 batteries might include Victron comms, and you might only need a new 'gateway' battery (where the other Version 1 batteries daisy-chain off of the gateway battery), and that one connects to the inverter. Check with them at see if this would be a possible topology with their batteries.

Adding these guys just in case, maybe they could debunk my suggestion and say if true or false...
@SignatureSolarJames @SignatureSolarAdam

Last edited:
We are working on direct lifepower comms to cerbo via RS485, as well as a bridge to CANBUS that will use the existing V2/V1 method, you will have solid options for Lifepower4 before december no matter what, our modbus project may yield a solution sooner

Back