diy solar

diy solar

Need help adding EG4-LL-S with EG4-LL v1

Eric, Still no communication. As suggested i used the can port and installed the multipack firmware on the LL-v1. Currently only two batteries are trying to communicate LL-S with multipackfirmware as master and LL-V1 with multipack firmware through cat5 cable without pin 6. The 18kpv only reads the master battery.

Dip switch for master battery is on off off off off off
And second battery is off off on off
Could you please provide a pictures of the battery connection setup you're using?

Hi @drfort I am so sorry you haven't had a response! I'd like to see what happened here, we have been working diligently to ensure this is not the case anymore.
You will just need to apply the firmware to the batteries, I have attached the links below! If you'd like to reach out to me at engagemennt@signaturesolar.com with your email address, I would really like to find your email and ensure there are no communication issues that we need to address. If you have any issues getting the batteries updated or connected, there are 0 calls in the queue for tech support right now, it would be a great time to call for support!

Thank you @sunshine_eggo
Jess,

Is this only for 48V batteries, or any of the V1 variants?

Thanks!

Back