diy solar

diy solar

new member from the netherlands

batterydoctor

hi guys, new member from the Netherlands here. Quite a bit experience with the design and manufacturing of custom high powered battery solutions for racing and heavy equipment. No experience in home setups........ Planning to make a battery system to charge at low cost moments and discharge at expensive moments. I can make a large battery no problem, but connecting it to the inverter and grid and choose the right installation options is new for me. Will post about that in the relevant forum but feel free to give some pointers already :)

hi guys, new member from the Netherlands here. Quite a bit experience with the design and manufacturing of custom high powered battery solutions for racing and heavy equipment. No experience in home setups........ Planning to make a battery system to charge at low cost moments and discharge at expensive moments. I can make a large battery no problem, but connecting it to the inverter and grid and choose the right installation options is new for me. Will post about that in the relevant forum but feel free to give some pointers already :)
welkom, medelander :)

Back