diy solar

diy solar

Newbie question

yallayalla

Hi,

Still learning a lot with DIY Solar and would love all the help i can get.
I have a question about a Hybrid Inverter and the Grounding terminal (Model: PowMr 1500W 12V Solar Hybrid Inverter Built In 80A Charge MPPT Solar Controller)
I am not sure on how to be wiring the ground wire for the hybrid inverter case and have wired it as such as an example (i have not completely joined the wires yet as i just wanted to check the theory first), is this okay?
Thanks in advance for your helpgrounding question.jpg

I am not sure on how to be wiring the ground wire for the hybrid inverter case and have wired it as such as an example
Do you know if the ground is bonded to neutral in the source to the AC IN?
And, hopefully there is no ground to neutral in anything along the AC OUT line.

What does your manual say about the extra "input" to the left of AC IN? This is 230V single phase, right?

Do you know if the ground is bonded to neutral in the source to the AC IN?
And, hopefully there is no ground to neutral in anything along the AC OUT line.

What does your manual say about the extra "input" to the left of AC IN? This is 230V single phase, right?
I am not sure as the AC in plug i am using is from the main household outlet going into the inverter, so i assume it links up into the main switchboard and however the mains house system is grounded?

And there is no ground to neutral anything in the AC OUT line as i will just be plugging appliances directly in

Nothing in the manual mentions the extra input on the left, and i've attached pictures of inside showing that it doesn't connect to anything. I am in Australia, New South Wales, and would be 230v single phasePXL_20231026_005628235.jpgPXL_20231026_005631262.jpg

Back