diy solar

diy solar

No Sun in Ohio :)

Larry-Cleveland

Sun? What Sun??
Hello Everyone,

I am starting a small SpaceKap RV build and will need some advice on the 12 VDC solar setup. I have a collection of parts and pieces to make into a system.

I am a safety conscience person and generally over engineer all my projects.

I have a full home shop to build and make most anything.

OK so how do I get the sun in NE Ohio to come out??? :)

Hello Everyone,

I am starting a small SpaceKap RV build and will need some advice on the 12 VDC solar setup. I have a collection of parts and pieces to make into a system.

Head south...way south.

It's a Wonderful Day in San Jose ☀️

(I thought the weather report said I'd be wiring things up outdoors in the rain, but fortunately you can't trust those guys.)

Hello Everyone,

Im just across the lake from you in Ontario and I totally get your grief of no sun in the Ohio Valley and Great Lakes region. It seems like grey skies just hang out here for 4 months straight. It is not a healthy life at all.

Im just across the lake from you in Ontario and I totally get your grief of no sun in the Ohio Valley and Great Lakes region. It seems like grey skies just hang out here for 4 months straight. It is not a healthy life at all.
Could be worse, you could live in Finland.

Wherever that is…

I have been living all my years looking north across Lake Erie so this fall I will be driving my little truck camper around the lake to test it out. Look for me on the side of the road... :)

Back