diy solar

diy solar

Northern Arizona Wind and Sun feedback

JJJJ

Aspiring apprentice
I contacted three different possible vendors who carried the Victron line. Of all the responses I received it appeared that the responses from this particular vendor were very good. I am just curious about the experience of others who may have used this supplier. Thank you

I contacted three different possible vendors who carried the Victron line. Of all the responses I received it appeared that the responses from this particular vendor were very good. I am just curious about the experience of others who may have used this supplier. Thank you
I've had nothing but good dealings with them. They helped deal with an order error (on my part) and sent me the correct item before they had received the old one back. On one order I had a typo on the delivery address, and their shipping department actually tried to find the address before shipping it. When they found it not to exist they spent an entire day trying to call me. When I finally was in cell range I couldn't believe their efforts, and it all worked out.

I have a friend that got lots of technical help from them before placing an order, and it saved him some real pain.

I have probably purchased over $7.000 worth of product from them in four years. Their service and technical support are excellent. One of the advantages in California was that they did not charge California Sales tax which either offset freight or price differences. For bulky equipment like panels or rails I have used CED Greentech locally only because of ease of local pickup. The Skybox I purchased from them in 2018 was drop shipped direct from Outback and arrived very fast.

Yep. Repeat customer here.
Helpful, prompt, good inventory, well packaged fast deliveries.
Recommended.

I started a conversation with them on Jan 2nd, which is still not resolved. My last email on Feb 24th has so far been ignored.

I have used NAWS many times over the years. 100 % rock solid seller. They are easy to contact in the event you need any customer service. One thing I like about them is they don't sell junk.
My last purchase from them was a Midnite Solar Classic 200 that was on clearance sale for like $200 dollars off. A rare clearance sale but Glad I caught it because they sold out in a couple days.

My first big solar purchase around 2005 was from The Solar Panel Store (yeah, cute, right) and they were really helpful. Next couple purchases were from NAWS and they were very helpful, especially regarding our problematic AK shipping issues.

They've been around for a couple of decades at least, so they must be doing something right. I helped a friend build a mountain-top wifi repeater back in 2003 timeframe, and NAWS was at the very least a good source of research information.

two of my magnum inverters came from them as well as all of my inverter accessories, breakers, and small parts. I have found them to be friendly and knowledgeable. never had any issues to date with their service to me.

Add me to the list of people with only good things to say about them.

My equipment came from AWS
They make things easy .
They cost a little more but if you have a problem or need some trouble shooting
You can get them on the phone .

I mostly just buy from AWS I don’t really price check much , I did end up buying my SQF solar pump from some one elce .
It was 500 bucks cheaper but the guy at AWS had no clue what he was selling ?
I figured it will work or Not ?

So far I have found this company very helpful and cooperative. I am also grateful to this forum because it has provided a basic education which has helped me have a more meaningful dialogue during the design phase. This helped me sort through those "nice to have" features and set some aside for things I consider more critical at this phase. Simply put, stepping up to higher capacity wiring and ensuring redundancies with fusing for protection. We have gone through 3 rounds of proposals with feedback both ways. Yesterday was a breakthrough day where the final design looked the best. I wanted to thank everyone for their feedback. It has been very much appreciated!

Back