diy solar

diy solar

Off-grid Victron Build Critique

https://www.currentconnected.com/share-cart/NE2YLC Final picks I believe. I will pick up a Victron 150/35 somewhere else since CC doesn't carry that size SCC.
They have them but in a different category, not in the ve.can versions.

You've got two of those 10000s coming? What are you going to do with 280A of charging power?
How many Trophy batteries total?

This is the fun part, enjoy. Thanks for sharing. :)

You've got two of those 10000s coming? What are you going to do with 280A of charging power?
How many Trophy batteries total?

This is the fun part, enjoy. Thanks for sharing. :)
Yeah two 10000s and 4x 300Ah trophy batteries. Power for 2 off grid houses. Ultimately 1.2kw hydro and some solar. First just doing a small 6 panel array of 395w panels but will probably do 12 more eventually. Both houses have been running on 370w of hydro but with new system I plan to do more.

Yeah two 10000s and 4x 300Ah trophy batteries. Power for 2 off grid houses. Ultimately 1.2kw hydro and some solar. First just doing a small 6 panel array of 395w panels but will probably do 12 more eventually. Both houses have been running on 370w of hydro but with new system I plan to do more.
So roughly 60 kWh storage, that's great.
I like incremental upgrades as you are doing, but it will keep you perpetually busy. :)

How are you going to configure your strings? Keeping some aside for later expansion?
First and easiest strings will be a set of 5 or 6 on the SSW side of a barn right behind my house and another 5-6 on the top of the barn facing SSE. Then at some point I’ll pickup another RS450/100 and do a larger sized string ground mounted in the field about 40ft from the house.

Back