diy solar

diy solar

Oh my goodness how Presidents have changed oh no drama drama like a man with a period

Status
Not open for further replies.
How crazy gets promoted on the Left. This O’Rourke had written a manifesto….. wanting to kill kids…. and Biden scooped him up like his favorite ice cream. Most ppl would have been locked up.… Red Flag gun laws. Instead they are both pushing gun control.

IMG_3386.jpeg

IMG_3387.jpeg

And my guess you love Bidenomic's Where he lets you pay more taxes more for energy, food, service..... wait..."EVERYTHING" and then claims how wonderfull everything is. Of course he is a habitual serial liar sooo.........

And my guess you love Bidenomic's Where he lets you pay more taxes more for energy, food, service..... wait..."EVERYTHING" and then claims how wonderfull everything is. Of course he is a habitual serial liar sooo.........
Remember Leo is a foreigner…. Never forget.

Where did I say I love the economic policies of Joe Biden?

You guys have some weird fantasies about me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

diy solar

diy solar
Back