diy solar

diy solar

Oh my goodness how Presidents have changed oh no drama drama like a man with a period

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a silly argument to make, it doesn't matter where I am from, it makes a difference to the poll numbers I posted...
And.......we care about what you think at this point?
You are nuts, I posted polls of both Biden and Trump...
You have constantly attack, Don't act put out by the truth. Polls are only worthwhile if there unbiased and that rarely happens on either side theses days and deep down you know that.......

And.......we care about what you think at this point?
Excelent point.

You have constantly attack, Don't act put out by the truth. Polls are only worthwhile if there unbiased and that rarely happens on either side theses days and deep down you know that.......
Regardless, I used both poll numbers from the same site and they combine the polls.

I’ve yet to see a single person that voted for Biden brag on any policy he has made where things are better.

do you know what biden supporters do …..they still talk about Trump. ?

Ppl from foreign countries meddling in our elections should be prosecuted. ? They are exactly what FBI claimed were trying to prevent when silencing the usa citizens. ?

Leo .... We post studies and current events that are shaping things .... You post meme's

Maybe once in while try to post something that actually matters instead of just trying to corrupt the threads with your meme diarrhea.

Leo .... We post studies and current events that are shaping things .... You post meme's
Says the man? who often posts from a satire website and uses twitter or youtube as "evidence" to further his conspiracy theories.

Maybe once in while try to post something that actually matters instead of just trying to corrupt the threads with your meme diarrhea.
Oh come on now, you can deal it but can't take it?

You and your fellow conspiracy nutters agreed with the statement nothing will make me believe covid vaccines are safe, after I posted study after study that they were safe, want me to post them again? Will you admit that you are wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diy solar

diy solar
Back