diy solar

diy solar

Overkill bms useless

I will get this figured out.
Looking at the cell voltages and your settings in an earlier post, to me it just looks like battery #1 hasn't hit the 3.475V you have set for cell 100% and hence hasn't 'reset' itself to 100% when at (virtually) full charge.

Not sure when your charging system actually stops charging the 3 batteries (does it stop when 2 out of 3 batteries get to 100%)?

Either way, maybe reducing the cell 100% and full charge settings to, say, 3.45V will then allow BMS #1 to get to that voltage and re-calibrate back to 100%? :unsure:

Looking at the cell voltages and your settings in an earlier post, to me it just looks like battery #1 hasn't hit the 3.475V you have set for cell 100% and hence hasn't 'reset' itself to 100% when at (virtually) full charge.

Not sure when your charging system actually stops charging the 3 batteries (does it stop when 2 out of 3 batteries get to 100%)?

Either way, maybe reducing the cell 100% and full charge settings to, say, 3.45V will then allow BMS #1 to get to that voltage and re-calibrate back to 100%? :unsure:
Thank you. I will try reducing 100% down a few digits and see what happens.

It stops charging based on voltage, 56.8V (I normally don't run this high but am trying to balance out the 305ah pack).

Back